PDA

View Full Version : Autofilll search for bone names and null in the Bone Motion properties.

Curly_01
04-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi,

One of the things I'm missing in LW is the option to type in just a couple of letters 'like in google autosearch - autofill ' to link for instances nulls in the motion property to the motion options. Also if you parent bones and you wouldn't have to scroll the entire list , but just type the first letters that would nice. If you have a decent naming convention, this can speed up the workflow dramatically.

Hail
04-24-2014, 08:06 AM
+1!
Yes.. a search system for all menu items with long lists of tools and hierarchies would be very welcome indeed.
I too get quickly frustrated when I find myself in a situation where I have to scroll through endless lists of items and sometimes tools to find a specific item or a tool.
It would be very nice if we could have a little search box below or above every endless list of items and tools eg. item lists in motion options panel(parent, target, pole and spline item lists including same as item lists and goal item lists, we could also have the same for the additional plugins under the utility tab, God! that drop down is so ridiculously long. Please do something about it LW3DG, PLEASE..! Something like the effects and presets search box in AE would be very cool here.
A good example of this is the search box in the node editor. It is sensitive and very accurate.
So useful yet you'd wonder why we don't have it in other parts of lw..?? oh well.. I have faith:)