PDA

View Full Version : Log in time on on the forums, can we stay logged in longer please!

prometheus
04-04-2014, 02:57 PM
I have found it very frustrating having to log in so often, I often write long descriptions on some things, and while doing so, I get timed out all the time.

Isnīt it possible to have this bulletin forums personalized in the profile/general settings, or could we have a global change of that please.

Visiting modo forums and I can stay in there quite long and not having to login each time, not sure If I have missed something in my own profile settings.

Michael

jboudreau
04-04-2014, 03:08 PM
I have found it very frustrating having to log in so often, I often write long descriptions on some things, and while doing so, I get timed out all the time.

Isnīt it possible to have this bulletin forums personolized in the profile/general settings, or could we have a global change of that please.

Visiting modo forums and I can stay in there quite long and not having to login each time, not sure If I have missed something in my own profile settings.

Michael

I totally agree we need more time, I get logged out all the time as well especially like you said while in the middle of posting something in the forum.

Jason