PDA

View Full Version : Input Preview Labels Etc. TC410, 460, 860

jcupp
04-04-2014, 08:43 AM
It's bad enough that the labels for the input previews have been moved to underneath rather than on top of the previews (screwing with the way the TC interface looked since the TC100) but the little controls sliding out when you roll over on the net ins and media players is annoying as hell. Please change this. I'd be ok with the controls replacing the label but please lose the animated effect, it's distracting.

I'm also not a fan of the fading out gear icons. I get lots of tech support calls from users who can't find the Output Configuration because the gear icon isn't visible and they forget where it was.

joseburgos
04-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Labels on the bottom make it compatible with broadcast mutiviewer and something I was asking for a while. Very please they moved them to industry standard bottom location.

SBowie
04-07-2014, 06:34 AM
I get lots of tech support calls from users who can't find the Output Configuration because the gear icon isn't visible and they forget where it was.FWIW, many never use the gear - just double-click a monitor to configure it.