PDA

View Full Version : Content to demo at NAB in Vegas

codyburke610
04-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Hi all,

First off I'd like to thank everyone who provided me with their LW motion graphic renders to be considered for the NAB mograph reel. Unfortunately, I did not receive enough renders to edit a designated reel, but some of the renders I did receive were absolutely fantastic. With that said, I will still be taking those few chosen renders to the floor with me and looping them on a monitor at the pod, they just wont be going into a designated reel for motion graphics. Instead what I will be doing is including them in our main 2014 Show Reel, so be on the lookout for that this summer!

Anyway, a few artists/studios who provided me with renders could not provide me with the scene files and it is always nice to show off the setup in Layout. If anyone has some cool motion graphic scenes, even if they're just tests but look neat in VPR, please send them over to me at: [email protected]

I'd really like to take a look at them. NAB is on Monday, and this is a bit last minute, but if I could get them by this coming Friday that would be great.

Cheers,
-Cody