PDA

View Full Version : Looking for artists located near Chattanooga, TN.

4dartist
03-26-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm looking to connect with Lightwave artists around Chattanooga, TN. I struck out on my over a year ago and have gotten to the point where I need help. I have some large projects that I could use some support on at the moment and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon. I'm mainly in need of a generalist that can hit the ground running because projects have already started, but with that said, having someone, who may not have a lot of experience, but is highly motivated to learn and grow could be even better. The animation is all aerospace related. I really need help doing just about everything except pre/post production, like setting up scenes, general texturing, lighting (usually outdoor sets), animating, adding effects, rendering.

I wasn't exactly sure where to start looking, so I thought I may ask the forums in case any local artists are on here or anyone here may have an idea of a good way to approach this.

If you are interested in the work you can contact me directly at 'ben (at) aeroanimation.com'. You can also get an idea for what sort of work I am doing by visiting my website at aeroanimation.com.

Regards,
Ben

GoatDude
03-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Very nice Demo Reel

JamesCurtis
03-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Do you need someone specifically from Tennessee, or could you use someone from another state? I'm a freelancer from Ohio and am looking for paying projects to work on. I've been using LW since it's inception.

I've been doing off site freelance work for a Marketing Agency located in PA for the last seven years, and am looking for work to fill in the gaps.

4dartist
03-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Thank you for the interest James. At the moment I need someone local to come and work on my gear.