PDA

View Full Version : Quick: Choose Year's Best Product!

WannaBToasting
11-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Hi, gang!
Thought it good to let y'all know that Videography Magazine is looking for members of Creative Planet Communities to vote their "Favorite New Product of 2003" -- then state "why".

I hereby profess that I answerd thusly:

"NewTek's VT[3]..."

"I choose VT[3] due to its sheer power, flexibility, scalability, software upgradeability and the utter comprehensiveness of the live production and post toolset. These factors make VT[3] a no-brainer, for the money. In today's market, those are critcally important advantages."

I suggest you folks cast your vote too. Just trek on over to http://www.uemedia.net/CPC/2-pop/article_5397.shtml

Kind regards,
Peter Benson

ted
11-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Done. Thanks for the link.

SBowie
11-20-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by WannaBToasting
"I choose VT[3] due to its sheer power, flexibility, scalability, software upgradeability and the utter comprehensiveness of the live production and post toolset. I'm thinking of something along the lines of:

"The VT[3] is my choice primarily because it is blisteringly fast. It is also extremely quick, not to mention blindingly swift. Then again, it's tremendous speed is nice, too... Or, perhaps, everything else is just really slow?"

ted
11-20-2003, 02:01 PM
Steve, I loved the part about "Everything else is just really slow"!!!

Dillon
11-23-2003, 04:59 PM
I can crop, scale, de-interlace, letter-box, and color correct all my clips without rendering, on a single 2Ghz P4 processor!

What, me render?

Dillon