PDA

View Full Version : question on registration of newtek products

saranine
03-10-2014, 05:09 AM
I notice that until March 31 Liberty 3D.com is having a discounted sale of various Lightwave [ and some other] products. I noticed this at the bottom of a screen:

Please note:

Due to the nature of these products, all sales are FINAL. No refunds, store credit or exchanges are possible. No exceptions!

Purchases may take up to 24 hours process.
Your registration information will be emailed to you once your order has been processed.

Customers from regions outside of the United States of America and is Territories or Canada are warned that they may not be able to register their products properly. This is especially true of Customers in Japan and the Asia Pacific Region. If you are in these areas, please make your purchase from DStorm. This is the Policy of The LightWave Group and not Liberty3d.com. We have no influence over this policy whatsoever. If you are unsure, please contact us and we will check for you based on your location. Exceptions to this may be for artists who are traveling working on shows or productions based in these regions and need to upgrade their personal seat or pick up another copy, but normally live outside of those restricted regions. Again, if you are unsure, please contact us and we will make inquires on your behalf. You may or may not be redirected to a re-seller in your area. It never hurts to ask though. ;)

Now the part that interests me the most is the bit about issues with registration if I live in certain places [Australia in my case hence I am "Asia-Pacific"] so what does this all mean for me? Can I buy from this discounted sale at all? Should I go to Dstorm? When I bought Lightwave last year I bought it from the newtek site and I had no registration issues. Is that the way I should purchase Lightwave 12 [ a bit in the future] lol ?