PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here know how to use the Extend Edges tool in Modeler?

jboudreau
03-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi

I can't seem to get the Extend Edges tool found under the detail tab under Edges/More... Drop down to work in Modeler. (Originally part of a plugin called edgepack created by James Wilmott) Looks like the lightwave group added it to modeler. I'm not sure if it just because I have no idea how to use it or if it's a bug. Can anyone here please explain to me how to use this tool?

Thanks,
Jason

jboudreau
03-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi

I can't seem to get the Extend Edges tool found under the detail tab under Edges/More... Drop down to work in Modeler. (Originally part of a plugin called edgepack created by James Wilmott) Looks like the lightwave group added it to modeler. I'm not sure if it just because I have no idea how to use it or if it's a bug. Can anyone here please explain to me how to use this tool?

Thanks,
Jason

I figured it out.

For those of you that might not know. If you press the Ctrl + Shift + Middle Mouse Button. James Wilmotts EdgePack Plugins are in that menu. These include BorderSlice, BorderSliceQuad, CloseHoles, CopyEdges, DissolveLoop, EdgeWalk, Edges2Poly, ExtendEdges, Loop2Poly, SelEdgeBorder, SelOpenEdges, SplitRing, WeldEdges and WeldRing

Thanks,
Jason

jeric_synergy
03-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Ahhh, good tip!: I knew it was in the menus somewhere, but didn't know it was default mapped to the MMB.