PDA

View Full Version : My new DVD

jimiclaybrooks
02-09-2014, 01:00 PM
After 7 years, I'm pleased to announce the release of my new video. The Revelation of the Tabernacle is now available on DVD. If you'd like to see the commercial, just go to
www.whatisatabernacle.com. At the end of the credits, I dedicated the video to my friend and tutor, Larry "the Splinegod" Shultz, whom I miss so very much. The video was done
entirely in house, and I made quite a few mistakes, but as Larry once told me, you learn from your mistakes, not your successes. I also mentioned everyone on the Spinquad and
Newtek forum because without you guys, I never would have gotten it done. The video is part 1 of a three part series, its 40 minutes, and I'm just glad its finished. Again,
I wanna say a big thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way, I appreciate it so much.
jimi claybrooks

Silkrooster
02-11-2014, 10:41 PM
I hope you do well with it. Good luck...

shrox
02-11-2014, 10:53 PM
After 7 years, I'm pleased to announce the release of my new video. The Revelation of the Tabernacle is now available on DVD. If you'd like to see the commercial, just go to
www.whatisatabernacle.com. At the end of the credits, I dedicated the video to my friend and tutor, Larry "the Splinegod" Shultz, whom I miss so very much. The video was done
entirely in house, and I made quite a few mistakes, but as Larry once told me, you learn from your mistakes, not your successes. I also mentioned everyone on the Spinquad and
Newtek forum because without you guys, I never would have gotten it done. The video is part 1 of a three part series, its 40 minutes, and I'm just glad its finished. Again,
I wanna say a big thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way, I appreciate it so much.
jimi claybrooks

So I am guessing you see the Ark in a vertical orientation like an urn rather than horizontal like a chest, that is interesting.

jimiclaybrooks
02-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Thanks Silk, you've always been an encouraging fellow. I have every hope that it will do well.
Shrox, not really. I don't know why you got that picture, the ark is just floating on the waves, which are pretty ruff in the video. I see the ark as a long box like structure.

shrox
02-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks Silk, you've always been an encouraging fellow. I have every hope that it will do well.
Shrox, not really. I don't know why you got that picture, the ark is just floating on the waves, which are pretty ruff in the video. I see the ark as a long box like structure.

Ark of the Covenant, isn't that the subject?

jimiclaybrooks
02-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Actually no, the subject is the entire sanctuary, from the outer court to the four layers of the covering.

shrox
02-13-2014, 09:34 PM
What is the box with handle rods?

jimiclaybrooks
02-13-2014, 09:38 PM
The box? If the box you're referring to has the angels standing on top of it, that would be the ark of the covenant.

shrox
02-13-2014, 10:05 PM
The box? If the box you're referring to has the angels standing on top of it, that would be the ark of the covenant.

OK..what is the tall box with horns? That's what I mean by vertical orientation like an urn.

jimiclaybrooks
02-13-2014, 10:29 PM
That's the altar of burnt offerings.

shrox
02-14-2014, 12:41 AM
That's the altar of burnt offerings.

OK, got it!