PDA

View Full Version : Updated Modeler plugin Morphs2OBJs now available!

sami
02-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Just a quick note to let you know I've finally updated the Morphs2OBJs plugin for Modeler for LW 11.6.1.

In case you are unaware what it does, it lets you easily export morph maps as separate OBJ files. Here's a screenshot:

http://apps.photonstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/screenshot-Morphs2OBJs_v1_0.png

It is now a touch faster, more stable, and now fully works for Mac users. There is a new feature enabling saved OBJ presets, but it is currently disabled in this release because of a Modeler bug I'm chasing a workaround for. Next release should fix it I hope.

For download & more information check it out here (http://phtn.me/appsmorphs2objs).

Areyos Alektor
02-09-2014, 02:12 PM

Spinland
10-13-2016, 04:13 AM
This is kind of a necropost but I first ran across this plugin yesterday and gave it a whirl. On a Mac running Sierra and LW 2015.3, my model crashes modeler to desktop, and the included test model fails with error message “Line 723, invalid object reference.”

Any ideas? My presumption is it's not 2015 friendly.

sami
10-13-2016, 11:50 PM
i'll have a look at the code tomorrow - the line you mentioned might help me fix it - but sadly i havent upgraded to 2015 yet (it didnt look compelling at all to me - i seem to skip every other release - wonder if there will ever be a 2017?) so there's a chance I wont be able to fix it. I will try though...

Sensei
10-14-2016, 12:58 AM
This is kind of a necropost but I first ran across this plugin yesterday and gave it a whirl. On a Mac running Sierra and LW 2015.3, my model crashes modeler to desktop, and the included test model fails with error message “Line 723, invalid object reference.”

It's common error, even in C/C++ plugins.

Did you make object without saving and tried running tool?
Save it temporarily to disk, and try again.

Otherwise rename file, so it won't have any strange characters. Including spaces.