PDA

View Full Version : External Viewing

jkerry211
02-05-2014, 09:39 AM
We have the 460 model and had to send it back in for repair where they replaced the motherboard and a rear panel. Before this I was able to attach a video cable to see the complete show from a projector. We tried to do this on Sat. all I was able toe get was gray color and a bunch on flickering lines.

It was set on the component Y/C as that is where I had it before on the video out port.

Not sure how to correct this problem.

Jeff

SBowie
02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
It was set on the component Y/C as that is where I had it before on the video out port.Sorry, Jeff, the quoted sentence is a little murky. Are you connnecting to the two BNC connectors labeled Y/C on the backplate, and - assuming that is your intended output connection type - did you set the Analog Out menu in the Output Config panel to "Composite + Y/C" for the appropriate output group?

jkerry211
02-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Steve,

Sorry for the confusion. That is how I had it connected. I used the BNC with the RCA adaptor like before it just want not work right.

SBowie
02-05-2014, 05:42 PM
That is how I had it connected. I used the BNC with the RCA adaptor like before it just want not work right.Just to be clear, you can't do Y/C with a single BNC connector.