PDA

View Full Version : Auto key doesnt auto key

gooner
11-18-2003, 01:00 PM
Elp!!!

I'm not a newbie but iv'e suddenly discovered that the auto key create button in my fresh install of lightwave (7.5b) no longer works. Also i have to turn on image viewer every time i boot lightwave......Has this ever happened to anyone else. Im running lw on a win 200 intel machine and ive found the config files but i cant find where to save these settings..ps i dont think auto key create not working has anything to do with the config anyway.

Steve.

Melvil
11-18-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, I'm not going to be much help but I thought I'd let you know that auto keying doesen't work on my notebook. I don't lightwave on my notebook very often though so it hasn't really been an issue, but I couldn't figure it out when I breifly looked into it.

-Dave

gjjackson
11-19-2003, 06:24 AM
Is it possible that the AutoKey is turned off in the General Options, because I think you can have the AutoKey button pressed but not turned on in the Options panel.

Melvil
11-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Ahhh, gjjackson's suggestion was the solution for mine. It's a good bet it is for yours too.

-Dave

gooner
11-19-2003, 06:30 PM
yep nice one. What i did in the end is go to the config files in my profiles (lw3.cfg) and edited auto key and auto key create from 0 to 1, but i guess that was the same as the general options tab. Anyway....auto key create now works.....just the matter of being a good animator to attend to now, he he.

Thanks guys!

gooner
11-19-2003, 06:32 PM
:)