PDA

View Full Version : How to select entire object ?

dianmozokov
01-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Sorry, for this noob question, but how i can select all polygons with lasso tool? Now when hold right mouse button lasso tool in perspective view activate and manage to select only the visible part of object, not all polygons .

Riff_Masteroff
01-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Select at least one polygon of the object. Then use the shortcut key, in modeler . . . . " ] ". That is the shortcut for select connected. The whole object should now be selected.

dianmozokov
01-26-2014, 03:19 AM
Hi Riff_Masteroff,
Yes, this is what i do in perspective view to select whole object or in wireframe view only with lasso tool. But what i am asking for is lasso tool like in Modo we have that select entire object in perspective view and just wonder how to do it in Lightwave.

Also, how i can delete already create surface in surface editor? I have default material assign initial and cant find way to delete it. Only i can replace it.

pinkmouse
01-26-2014, 03:37 AM
If you're using any of the shaded modes in the viewport, you can only select polys that the "camera" can actually see. Use the wireframe modes and you can select everything. As for your surface issue, just save and reload, and any unused surfaces will be stripped out.

dianmozokov
01-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Thank you pinkmouse , much appreciated.