PDA

View Full Version : Environment backdrop hide from scene

dianmozokov
01-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello,

How i can hide visibility of environment backdrop in camera or perspective view, but still effect my objects ? I want to rid off that gradient backdrop. In Modo i can do that with one click and disable image environment visibility in scene.

prometheus
01-25-2014, 02:22 PM
Hello,

How i can hide visibility of environment backdrop in camera or perspective view, but still effect my objects ? I want to rid off that gradient backdrop. In Modo i can do that with one click and disable image environment visibility in scene.

Turn it off:)

No I am not going to be a pain in the....I do not know what version of lightwave you have, I figure you still need the gradient backdrop (as in this case) for using it as radiosity environment or the same when you use an image probe for example.

If you have lighwave 11.6 ? canīt tell for sure from the screenshot, you go to the composite tab and check the "use background color", and make sure the color picked is black.
older version of lightwave, you have to load a black background image.

Michael

dianmozokov
01-25-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi prometheus, :hey:

Sorry forgot to mention Lightwave 10.1 in use here, and yes i need it for radiosity environment. Much appreciate for help. Using black color image do the trick . I lost about two hours to figure it out why i can not hide visibility of my backdrop. I gave up actually and create this thread :newhere: