PDA

View Full Version : Winter is comming

ary3d
01-19-2014, 10:44 PM
for those who don't fallow the facebook world of lightwave groups I made a test scene and shared it

tech stuff: I use DPverdure to make the tree and grass( amazing tool ) sunSky, DPfilter and DpKit ( thanks Denis for these amazing tools), I use instances for the grass, and displacement for the rocks and mountains

you need at least 4gig of ram to render ( I rendered on my Acer ultrabook i5 (4 cores at 2.4ghz on turbo mode) with 4gig of ram. render time 5 minutes 24 secs

render:

scene:

prometheus
01-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Just wanīt to drop in and say thanks, I havenīt checked it yet, so have to disect it later...just wanted to say thanks anyway for sharing.

Michael

ary3d
01-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Just wanīt to drop in and say thanks, I havenīt checked it yet, so have to disect it later...just wanted to say thanks anyway for sharing.

Michael

Thanks Michael, the final render could be a little different, originally I made the post color in photoshop, but then I want it to try some tools in lightwave for the color correction, so I use the node image filter to replicate the same passes of color correction that I use in photoshop

greetings, David

vector
01-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Very kind of you, Ary. Nice work