PDA

View Full Version : How About An Updated List

kml12
11-18-2003, 07:45 AM
NEWTEK!

It would be great to have an updated list of what's been revealed in LW8 (New Features). Many of us have been searching through forums for months to get the "latest" info about 8. An updated list would be nice not to mention professional...

When people have to ask around and search forums to get the latest info about a piece of software, that's not good marketing. I understand holding your cards on some items until the release date but please keep a person at Newtek updating the preview page!

I bet if Newtek asked, someone in web design that uses LW would love to help get some flash and substance on the LW8 preview page...

A little suggestion, Get some animated screen shots showing LW8 in action on the web.

Peace ;)

js33
11-18-2003, 07:56 AM
They have been very tight lipped for this release compared to other releases. I'm not sure if it's because they want to withhold new features from competitors or if they don't have enough employees to update the information.

At any rate no point in worrying about it now as it's due to be released sometime in the next 40 days or so.

Cheers,
JS

hrgiger
11-18-2003, 10:28 AM
Lightwave has released information about Lightwave 8. It was called Siggraph 2003. Proton has also given us many glimpses into some features and enhancements since then. You may think they are being tight lipped, but it's more then they've ever given us before about future releases. Lightwave 8 will most likely be delivered within the next month or so. Have a little patience.