PDA

View Full Version : Compositing buffer export problem ?? URGENT

H_Molla
12-30-2013, 10:25 AM
I have a very strange problem suddenly happend..
I usual render all my passed via Compositing buffer export with LW open EXR Multi..
Suddenly all the machine on my render network ( 5 machine ) render the buffers empty !! although in after effects i see there is all the buffers i did decide to export, but no data !!
I did try to export them via exr-trader & the buffers is okay & data is rendered !!.
curiosity killed that Cat, so i did a fast anything scene to render & test..and everything is fine with Compositing buffer export..
So it must be my scene then...so i did submits the render again..and the surprise is some files containing the extra buffers & others not..

Any clue ??

xchrisx
12-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I recently had a similar issue with compositing buffer export. When I rendered locally the renders worked and were fine. When I sent it to our farm it had issues and spit out black frames. Unfortunately I didnt have time to find a fix, I just used ExrTrader instead and everything worked properly. Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but just wanted to chime in that you are not alone with CBE problems (I am using 11.5 and 11.6).

H_Molla
12-30-2013, 02:12 PM
I recently had a similar issue with compositing buffer export. When I rendered locally the renders worked and were fine. When I sent it to our farm it had issues and spit out black frames. Unfortunately I didnt have time to find a fix, I just used ExrTrader instead and everything worked properly. Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but just wanted to chime in that you are not alone with CBE problems (I am using 11.5 and 11.6).
Thanks for posting.
I even did install 11.6.1 & same thing happened!! the most strange issue that it work locally & on random frames on network..