PDA

View Full Version : FiberFX edit guide and mdd....

Pignoo
12-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Hi,

When I import point animation cache ( mdd ) on my character and want to edit guide in layout to make fur look good, it just didn't work.
I 've tried everything, edit my guide before any parenting, transformation and mdd...and everything seems to be ok before the animation.
But when I put the .mdd, the animation is going on and guides are going crazy at each frame...It's just like if the edit guide didn't evaluate the new shape of the mesh at each frame...

So, my question is :
Is it possible to edit guide, in layout, on a furry character ( like a dog ) that use .mdd for the animation ??

If not, it's a big problem for all of us that use another package for character animation....

Newtek, thanks for your answer ;)

Best regards,
Franck.

Pignoo
12-23-2013, 12:39 PM
So..nobody can help on this ?...

Newtek a few words please ?..

Thanks,
Franck.

Pensart
12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
Are these guides included in the mdd or a seperate object that u parent to it? Can u post a picture with some explanation?
Would like to help u out Pignoo. But its a bit unclear for me.

Pignoo
12-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Are these guides included in the mdd or a seperate object that u parent to it? Can u post a picture with some explanation?
Would like to help u out Pignoo. But its a bit unclear for me.

NO, this guide are those create by the layout when you want to use the "edit guide" fonction.
Sorry I can't post any picture because this is a confidential project, but the character is like a dog, witth fur all over it.
Thanks for your help ;)