PDA

View Full Version : Catchin' Up

spardacus
11-17-2003, 11:02 AM
Sorry for the delay ... out of town for a bit.

The HUGE numeric window situation went away by reinstalling.

I threw away prefs once and ended up throwing away some stuff I believe I still needed. With one hiccup after another, I went ahead and did a new install.

I haven't checked the ram yet ... too busy on the road, too busy with my workload and a more than a little nervous about fooling with it.

Perhaps around the holidays I can shut down long enough to tinker under the hood. Never was much of a mechanic though.

i am spardacus

Scott Gammans
11-17-2003, 12:32 PM
Uhhh, glad to hear things are going so well, but...

...what are you talking about??

If you're talking about something you posted in an earlier thread, why didn't you reply to that thread instead of starting a brand-new one? It really makes it hard to follow the progress of an issue when you spread your replies across half a dozen threads.

Just so you know.

Darth Mole
11-17-2003, 02:02 PM
Was it a HUGE problem with the numeric window - or a problem with a HUGE numeric window. I'd quite like to see the latter...

spardacus
11-17-2003, 02:20 PM
Scott ... my reply was in fact to a previous thread ... thought I was still in it when I replied. Simple mistake (not to you apparently) ... still in a fog from the libatious weekend I guess!

It was a problem with a HUGE numeric window vs a huge problem with the numeric window.

:D