PDA

View Full Version : anyone mess about with this weird renderer?

saranine
12-15-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't know what to think of this. You are allowed to download one NOX renderer for free: http://www.evermotion.org/nox

So I played with it. Don't know how it would work with LW, if at all. I also can't see anywhere to buy it if I ever wished to get a second one etc.

Weird.

cresshead
12-15-2013, 04:05 PM
it's an unbiased renderer in open beta as you can see on the page..it's for cinema3d, 3dsmax and blender

"New, improved version of free physically based renderer for 3ds max, Blender and Cinema 4D is here.

We present you completely refreshed NOX 0.40 - with new graphical user interface (GUI). We believe that new NOX is more intuitive and user-friendly. It is a start of new development process that will bring updates more frequently and faster than before. Our goal is to provide you a great, industry quality renderer integrated with common 3d software."

jburford
12-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Weird Renderer? What is weird about it? It has actually been around a while, and can deliver some pretty good results, and is getting better integrated into other aps.

You probably have not heard of Lux Render either then. . . . . .

OnlineRender
12-16-2013, 03:52 AM
boom shakalaka

safetyman
12-16-2013, 06:31 AM
I'll have to try out the Blender version.

jwiede
12-16-2013, 09:35 PM
boom shakalaka

Broomshakalaka? Aren't those the brooms where when you sell enough, you get your dead relatives back?