PDA

View Full Version : LiveText 2.53 Pixel Shift

imryh
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Hello.

I just upgraded to LiveText 2.53 from 2.21, in hopes that it would fixed our consistent pixel-shift issue (as that was listed as a fix in the version log).
However, the problem continues. I created several new graphics, saved the file and exited LiveText. When I reopened the software, all the graphics moved one pixel in random directions, making all the graphics mismatched.

Has anyone else experienced this in LT 2.53, and/or knows how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Imry

MagicShoebox
12-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Hello.

I just upgraded to LiveText 2.53 from 2.21, in hopes that it would fixed our consistent pixel-shift issue (as that was listed as a fix in the version log).
However, the problem continues. I created several new graphics, saved the file and exited LiveText. When I reopened the software, all the graphics moved one pixel in random directions, making all the graphics mismatched.

Has anyone else experienced this in LT 2.53, and/or knows how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

ImryI frequently find that LiveText shifts around layers by several pixels. I haven't tested recent versions, though. I resorted to editing the .cg files by hand almost exclusively. (Not really practical, but I do it anyway because I wanted pixel precision.)

desimayrae
03-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi.

I've had this same issue. I'm looking to updating LiveText to version 2.75. Have any of the updated versions worked for you? Have you noticed any other issues with the updates?

Thank you for your help!