PDA

View Full Version : I know this is old news

Fistandantilus
11-17-2003, 01:51 AM
about David Ikeda's Power Tools being implemented in LIghtwave 8.I just found out of course...Doh!! and can't download them from his sight as he had to take them off,possibly because Newtek owns them now.Just curious if Newtek,in the future or anytime soon,is going to allow the Lightwave 7x user who don't have the tools to download them or are we just screwed and have to get version 8?

If anyone know would be much appreciatted.I would have loved to have these plugins but alas too late.:(

Dodgy
11-17-2003, 04:12 AM
I didn't know that :)

Matt
11-17-2003, 05:16 AM
I'm sure we can email you the version that was free on his site?

I didn't know they were being implemented into v8 either, I hope they really do 'integrate' them, not just bundle it and say "hey we have these new tools", can't see the point of that seeing as they're free to start with!

Fistandantilus
11-17-2003, 01:02 PM
I know.I would really like these plugins but I don't want anyone to get in trouble if I was to ask someone to email me.Just hoping that Newtek would put them on their site to download.If you go to David Ikeda's site he even states that he had to take them off,probably due to Newtek owning them now.I hope he works on more real cool plug-ins.