PDA

View Full Version : Layout background image serious problem.

tuato
11-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi all, yesterday i tracked a video with Pftrack and export the LWS file to work with lightwave and add a 3d object, i'm trying to load the jpg sequence as reference for my composition but is useless. I have tried everything i know. A few days ago automatically the sequence was loaded with the scene, but i don't know why suddenly it doesn't happen. I have tested Compositing tab with background image, it's ok but in camera view there is nothing, just a white plan. Also i've tried with preferences > display > camera view background > background image and nothing. In image editor, the sequence appears but i cannot see it on my camera view port.

What is going on here??? i've got the plugins Input-Output, and i haven't changed anything on my Lightwave software. Please can you help me???

Thanks a lot.

nickdigital
12-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Did you set your image to be an image sequence and not a still in the Image Editor?

tuato
12-01-2013, 03:43 AM
Indeed, all the settings and parameters are Ok. Even i have uninstalled windows and start from zero, but no way.

tuato
12-01-2013, 03:50 AM
I've been working with a friend's computer and everything goes fine. I've got the problem with a samsung laptop with 8gb RAM, but i hadn't this problem never before with my laptop.

tuato
12-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Well..... finally i've found the problem. When i have installed Photoshop, the first run, show me a message about the display driver, so i've tried downloading and installing the display driver for the laptop and now lightwave background works perfectly. It's weird cause i don't remember have done this before....but.