PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Object Sequencer

EastCoastCreati
11-23-2013, 01:56 PM
I've a series of lwo object converted from Blender Fluid sim. After loading the object and applying object sequencer and set option to a specific frame in this case 180 of 360 frames.

it works in wire frame mode and the object does not start to flow until the assigned frame 180. I can easily scrub the time line and it works perfectly. The problem is rendering the animation the object that is set to commence at frame 180 actually starts at frame 1

this is a weird problem which I've not encountered before, any ideas why in wire frame mode and scrubbing the timeline it works as it is suppose too, but actual rendering the animation does not?

jeric_synergy
11-23-2013, 02:08 PM
If wireframe works but the rendering is differenty, you are the proud owner of a bug, I'd say.

Write it up comprehensively and submit to fogbugz, with samples if possible.

Thanks for taking THAT arrow-- we've all been there.

EastCoastCreati
11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Rendering direct to avi is problem and as with any propblem I tested out by rendering to iamges.

This solved the problem and the frames rendered correctly,, though for a low res test render I prefer to render direct to avi. Obvious there is a problem rendering direct to avi.

using LW 11.6

jeric_synergy
11-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Intriguing: if the first bunch of frames are identical, maybe there's some error in the AVI saver that is confusing compressing identical framage.

If this is the case, try moving the camera, so every frame is different. That would isolate the bug to the saver.