PDA

View Full Version : Default comment for 'Auto Upload' in Publish Queue

Ben Freedman
11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Howdy...

Here's a request I hope will be easy to implement and a wonderful addition... Or maybe it's already there and I just have missed it (wouldn't be the first time!).

It'd be nice to have a 'default comment' for the Auto Upload section of Publish Queue. When checked, it makes it SUPER easy to upload a grab to FB or Twitter, but of course, with no comment... Adding a comment take your 'eyes off the ball' when switching...

It'd be great to be able to enter a 'default comment' like "Check out our #livestream right now at www.livestreamURL.com", which would be added to anything you have in the 'Auto Upload' section. Then we could click off stills as we like, and have them auto upload with a meaningful comment, without having to type something in every time.

Thoughts?

Best,

Ben

Benjamin Freedman
PrimeImage Media
480-399-0000 - direct
480-240-9270 - office
866-549-6051 - fax
[email protected]
www.PrimeImageMedia.com

kanep
11-13-2013, 01:45 AM
I've put in a feature request for something similar to this a little while back. I was asking for the ability to have a hashtag added automatically to any comment entered in the publish queue. It would seem to me that this same feature could do what you are asking. I don't know if there are plans to add it to not, but hopefully someone else asking will 'raise' the priority of a feature like this.