PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Job opportunity

donlimpio
10-30-2013, 05:01 AM
Dear all,

We are looking for a full time 3D artist for our design studio Pinkeye ( www.pinkeye.be ) based in Antwerp, Belgium. The position would be in-house and full time, doing mainly architecture visualisation and product visualisation. Briefly summarizing, we currently have two designers who tackle all the 3D work besides their own design work, and we want to offload this work to one full-time render artist.

If you are interested, please send me some info and (this is mandatory) a PDF or link to portfolio work. You can reach me on:

thomas at pinkeye.be --> where at is of course the at sign ;-)

Feel free to ask question here if needed.

Cheers,
Thomas

djwaterman
10-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Well what an oppurtunity for someone in Europe. I looked at the site the the work is fantastic, but I do wonder if you use only Lightwave. If that's the case some of this work needs to be seen in the gallery.

zardoz
10-30-2013, 12:12 PM
yep, great opportunity! lovely studio you have there Thomas and a nice portfolio too.

donlimpio
10-31-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys! Yes, we only ever use Lightwave (supported by the Kray and fPrime plugins for rendering). I used to be a 3DS Max user, used Lightwave once 7 years ago and never looked back! There's actually tons of work that I'd love to show you guys, but which is under NDA unfortunately!

vector
11-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Nice works! Glad to see another studio using Lightwave

donlimpio
11-04-2013, 09:25 AM
A quick addition since there seems to be some confusion in some of the responses I get: the main part of this work will interior visualisation of retail environments, so we are looking for someone who can show interior renders in his or her portfolio. These renders don't need to be of retail environments, since the same 3D style applies here, but we do need to see interior shots.

Also, let me please stress that we do not seek freelancers. We have access to those if needed, and this job is for full time, in-house employment. I'm swamped in work for the moment so won't reply immediately but I will get back to those who apply or have applied.

Thanks!
Thomas

chikega
11-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Beautiful ArchViz :)

dperez
11-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Hi Thomas. I just sent you and email with my info.
Thanks