PDA

View Full Version : lightwave 11.6 for sale

netstile123
10-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Hello. I have a Full Commercial Version of light wave 11.6. Have been a member of lightwave for some time now but I work full time as a boiler operator so 3d has just been my dream for a long time and wish I has just done this from day 1. Hard times have fallen the past 2-3 years and I was laid off at American Crystal Sugar for almost 2 years. I did find work in there but have found another good job this last 8 months. I have had a bad few days now and learned I have to take Heart medication at 40 now and has sent me into depression and have lost a week of work now with no sick leave and have no vacation yet and trying so hard to get back up and get used to this medicine.

So I am offering my version of lightwave 11.6 up for sale and asking $875.00. Or make a serious offer. I would have to ask Rob or others but my user registration has the set upgrades for the set price from when version 10 was offered and I had purchased 9.6. I have upgrades sense than to 11.6 and I would transfer the account to the buyer. I have gotten up here in the middle of the night to get this posted. I have felt so yucky all day.

If you are serious buyer please contact me [email protected] or respond to this . Thank You

djwaterman
10-29-2013, 05:28 AM
Hope you find a buyer and good luck with everything else.

OFF
10-29-2013, 05:41 AM
+1

Davewriter
10-29-2013, 07:53 PM
As someone riding in that same boat as you... Good Luck!
And I know that needing to take the heart meds starts to toy with you head (again, same boat... different row) with any luck it just becomes part of your day. Vitamins, heat meds, coffee - good to go.
Hopefully you'll be back wav'n with us soon.

jaxtone
10-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Itīs a pain to hear about your story and all I can do is to send you wishes and best of luck better days in front of you than the ones that have been! Good luck!

Megalodon2.0
10-29-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey Netstile123...

I can't say I know what you're going through - and I can't imagine it either. Although I too have been depressed on occasion, it's often not easy to get out of it and move forward.

During the Great Recession we lost 95% of our business and were it not for savings we would have lost our house and pretty much everything - it was a VERY depressing time. (We used up our entire nestegg.) We had no idea it would last as long as it did, but I made a conscious decision to do something different. I use LW in our small archviz business, but I'd always wanted to tell stories and do animation. The recession forced me to do something - so I decided to pursue that course. It's been a VERY long road, but I've learned so many new programs and techniques and actually completed a short CG cartoon. Is it perfect? Nope. But the feeling of satisfaction is incredible. And this is from someone who had never really animated anything except a camera flying room to room or a Poser figure with a walk cycle. After you complete something that you never thought you could do... it changes something inside you and you become allot more... positive.

My unsolicited advice would be... watch a movie that you know makes YOU feel uplifted. A movie that makes you feel incredibly positive. You must have a favorite movie that you enjoy watching and makes you feel good. And then after you get that positive feeling back, do something that you WANT to do. I would recommend keeping LW and starting another project - not too big, but something that you may have wanted to do but thought it would be too difficult. And of course don't forget, there are MANY people here who can and will help you through this and help you in your project. And if anyone tells you that you can't do it... ignore them. For me... I take that negativity and use it to help me move forward.

And don't forget to breathe every now and then. Listen to what your doctor says and work to get your health back to where you want it to be.

I know that I and a great many others here are rooting for you! :thumbsup:

Winners are losers who got up and gave it just one more try. - Dennis DeYoung

netstile123
10-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Hello and thanks for the kind words.

I have listed my lightwave 11.6 on eBay for a sales approach . Thanks again

Here is the number

allabulle
10-31-2013, 12:33 PM

+1

netstile123
11-05-2013, 02:07 PM
hello everyone. I have only 24 hours left for my ebay sale at a chance for a great deal for lightwave 11.6.

251369335089 here is the ebay sale number.

I have a starting bid now at $749.00.

GandB
11-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Good luck man; hope you can make it back someday.