PDA

View Full Version : Frank Rides Again

psychostyrene
11-14-2003, 11:37 PM
this little [email protected] has been on and off for a while but ive finally got a version of him im happy with, hes a little chunky but more than acceptable... question is what kind of props and costume does this sort of head inspire????(so far its a blank labcoat, but my inclination is for overkill..... so i thought id get some feedback before ruining him)

cheers all
G

veljko
11-15-2003, 03:49 AM
hi- cool head

I would go with a mad scientis lab coat and some strange instruments hanging from the front pocket-
:)

but the coat would have to be like thoes old "frankenstain" scientists:)

liquidpope
11-15-2003, 06:02 PM
Howdy there. Nice model.

To me, he seems like a suave, debonaire outer-space playboy.
An intergalactic "Hugh Heffner" would be fun, in a red smoking jacket, satin pajamas with black suede slippers, and of course a pipe. Definitely bifocal glasses that he only ever looks over the tops of. Maybe some gold chains, cheesy 70s style, and a folded newspaper under his arm, a gin highball in the other hand.
Of course, he'd have a harem of lovely space-kittens surrounding him at all times. All different species of space-lovelies, all shapes, sizes and colors.
(on Sundays, he'd take High Tea with an anonymous Space Queen...)

Is that too much?

psychostyrene
11-15-2003, 06:08 PM
hugh hefner.... thats a totally unexpected direction, but it sounds GOOD.... hmmmm will need a girlfriend with really big hair and transexual eyelashes, and the sort of car where you could land a plane on the front bonet.... something that does one mile to the gallon.... mmmm

cheers man
G

liquidpope
11-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Glad I could help!

It's fun to be twisted...

skarab
11-17-2003, 03:41 AM
hmmmmm
yes out of all the cliched costumes, which one should we give him.
good question.

psychostyrene
11-17-2003, 02:22 PM
hehehe that looks like a mouse costume with.....well with SOMETHING.... i suspect that the vegas look would be better somehow

cheers
G