PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Analog audio in 4 channel redundant mode on 3play 4800

Ddub
10-17-2013, 03:29 AM
I wonder if anyone else has come across this problem??

In the standard 8 channel mode i had 8 SDI inputs with Analog audio selected and working fine.

But then when i booted the 3Play up in the redundant mode it gave me no option to select analog audio - only the SDI embedded option was available.

Weird.

Any ideas?

Zane Condren
10-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Can you post a screen shot of the audio dropdown on the input panel?

SBowie
10-17-2013, 08:33 AM
There really shouldn't be a problem. I wonder if it's simply that you had enabled recording already. That would prevent you from making changes to the audio source.

Ddub
10-28-2013, 03:04 PM
I'll have to see if it occurs again on the next gig to get you a screen shot. I was just inquiring to see if anyone else had had a similar problem. I hadn't begun recording at that point. On the night i switched back to 8 channel and it worked fine.

ImageNZ
01-25-2014, 02:46 AM
I later opened the session discussed above and was unable to recreate the issue - either with the existing session or creating a new session - the audio selection behaved as expected.

However, we have had other issues related to audio - I'll post in a separate thread.

Mark