SPICE
09-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Please..
check my Nevron Preset

what did I miss?

THX

CaptainMarlowe
09-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I have tested your scene, and something goes wrong when you import your bvh, as when I cleared the mocap file and reimported it correctly, and it worked very easily.
Try the following steps, and let me know if you had better luck :
In the scene you have posted,
1) select the hips_1 object and clear it
2) select the motioncapturepreviewnull and clear it
3) select your mocap bvh file (I/O>mocap bvh) and make sure you have the settings identical as the attached picture 1
4) select the hips_1 object and move it along the Y axe until the skeleton roughly matches the nevron skeleton file
5) select the control rig_leftupleg_IK_plane and rotate it to get the legs roughly aligned with the bvh skeleton.
6) Open the nevron window
7) in the presets, select "bvh"
8) Hit retarget, and you should get it right. Your bvh file is quite standard, so you don't need to use the getsell function.
Works fine here.

SPICE
09-23-2013, 05:44 AM
I have tested your scene, and something goes wrong when you import your bvh
YES! CaptainMarlowe that is my problem and I posted a pic here several days ago... contact newteksupport ... and try all what I can do
No response from NT and of course not from that italian LIGHTPERSON!

All I can say: Import Bvh files works fine till 11.3 but NOT after 11.6

I found this http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=19580
the three how_to_use_videos are excellent and that piece of software works fine for me
maybe that is the reason while my patient with NT ends here... but sure that was not the only one ;)

Thx CaptainMarlowe for your help.

CaptainMarlowe
09-23-2013, 10:20 AM
All I can say: Import Bvh files works fine till 11.3 but NOT after 11.6

I found this http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=19580
the three how_to_use_videos are excellent and that piece of software works fine for me
maybe that is the reason while my patient with NT ends here... but sure that was not the only one ;)

Thx CaptainMarlowe for your help.
You're welcome.
But import bvh works fine for me on 11.6...
BTW, I've finished my video tutorial. A bit of editing, and I'll upload it on youtube.

SPICE
09-25-2013, 06:28 AM
after a long search...

For correct BVH Files import... AUTO KEY must be on!