PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Cat person? Or a Dog person?

akaracquel
09-14-2013, 02:21 AM
...just curious :)

COBRASoft
09-14-2013, 02:38 AM
I also like birds (parrots) a lot :).

pinkmouse
09-14-2013, 02:45 AM
Cats. My ego is secure, so I don't need mindless worship from a dumb animal. I just have to give it to another. :D

akaracquel
09-14-2013, 02:57 AM
I also like birds (parrots) a lot :).

Yep! Wanna hear about the other ones that got overlooked in the poll ;) Ta!

Ztreem
09-14-2013, 02:58 AM
I love cats but is allergic to them so I have to live without. Dogs is ok but I don't like the smell, so no dogs in my house.

meshpig
09-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Dogs, they don't claw your neck whilst sleeping. Love riding in the back seat and provide much more generous love than their feline counterparts/ingrates. I cook for them every morning and they absolutely love it. Cats would most likely not give a toss either way.

- Why bark when you have a dog.

Why have a cat when you're already feline enough? :)

meshpig
09-14-2013, 03:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGbBFsiuzc

erikals
09-14-2013, 05:20 AM
\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

meshpig
09-14-2013, 05:46 AM
\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

erikals, can you do that again for tnose not so afflicted by the axial tilt?

erikals
09-14-2013, 05:50 AM
...it would be tricky me thinks... :]

  ( ŧ)
<(•) \

...the best i can do for now... ;]

meshpig
09-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Well it can be but I remember years ago having an 80 kilo Rottweiler in my studio apartment, he never once barked and just learned how to curl up into a ball at the end of the bed and wait until we moved into a bigger place. Rotty's are the most fabulous and intelligent dogs, gentle by nature as I used to rev him up in the hall and he'd be coming at me full stick with paws ready for the kill only to stop within a mm of my nose and lick me to death.

An 80 kilo rotty is a big dog, so we got a King sized quilt... I recall coming home one afternoon to see the bedroom bailed up from the inside as had left a window open. Burglar caught sight of dog and fled with all his might, dog probably just sauntered in and said wtf?

erikals
09-14-2013, 06:25 AM
would've loved to have seen that... http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

meshpig
09-14-2013, 06:57 AM
Yes it's absolutely good gear but the sad thing about Rotty's is they're prone to hip displasia and early onset, fatal types of (bone) cancer. The breed originated in ancient Rome as pack pullers for barges, the cops will tell you also as trained woof woof's they only live about 8 years which is pretty much the case.

JonW
09-14-2013, 07:09 AM
These ones keep you busy.

Nicolas Jordan
09-14-2013, 07:27 AM
I like cats but I'm much more of a dog person. I own 2 large male dogs, a German Shepherd named Kovu(3.5 years old) and a Rottweiler/Shepherd cross named Shadow(6 years old). I adopted them both from the local animal shelter when my wife and I finally purchased a house. Animal protection officers rescued Shadow from an abusive situation. He had been stabbed with a knife several times. We live in a neighbourhood that is known to have the highest crime rate in the city so the dogs help deter crime and vandalism around our property. The German Shepherd is always at my feet when I work at my computer. :)

meshpig
09-14-2013, 07:37 AM
I sometimes think birdsong is more profound here than in Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE4vSviuoSw

meshpig
09-14-2013, 08:05 AM
... 2 large male dogs, a German Shepherd named Kovu(3.5 years old) and a Rottweiler/Shepherd cross named Shadow(6 years old). I adopted them both from the local animal shelter when my wife and I finally purchased a house.

Good going, both these 2 nutters are rescue dogs too. Orange is nearly 14 and B&W about 4.

Spinland
09-14-2013, 08:19 AM
“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.”

― Jean Cocteau

prometheus
09-14-2013, 08:36 AM
Im a cat person, definatly..since I was a kid.

In my opinion, I think cats usally smells nicer, I just canīt stand the smell of dogs, I recall my cat I had for 18 years had a very special smell, especielly when she came in to dry from a rainy day..some feromones or something, but it got my feel sleepy ..very strange.

Then I prefer moewing before barking, i prefer a kitten smoothly rubbing and buffing against you..than a dog jumping on you, I prefer the small lick on the nose and the small bite a cat does to my nose, before a dogs big drooly slime tounge all over my face, and occasional harder bites in arms legs etc.

I prefer stroking a smooth cat fur before the harsher dog fur.

Then generally I feel safer around catīs if you were to compare to unleashed dogs running around, hardly a cat that will attack you ..unless you try to catch it and it is afraid, dogs ..you never know.

my sister has two cats that are great and also a small tibetian spaniel..that dog is pretty sweet too, and I actually trust it enough to put my head down and get a big tounge kiss in the face from him, but still..he smells bad, drooly...and doesnīt show affection physicly the same way as the cats, he expresses that differently to my sister of course, and they show more obidience.

I find it more of a joy and humorous to look at cat behaviour..to me they seem to have more humour or funny behaviour, but that is probably just How I experience it.

Recently in sweden, a 3 year old boy and a 8 year old girl was attacked by a pitbull, severly bitten, several times..the kids tried to hide in a bush..but the dog woulndīt stop, until the kids family cat attacked the dog and scratched it on the back, the dog stopped. Mans best friend in this case..a cat:)
Im sure Im biased someway...nothing beats having a almost wet little kitten drying from rain on your chest at night, purring and smelling good, trampling with itīs paw to soften you up:)

Oh...I developed allergy to catīs ..I had one for 18 years,that is horrible for a cat loving person, Im also allergic to dogs...and that is even worse.
Michael

sandman300
09-14-2013, 09:37 AM
Cats are good with soy sauce, Dogs are better with Catchup and mustard, Although I've been known to put practically anything on a dog.:devil:

meshpig
09-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Im a cat person, definatly..since I was a kid.

In my opinion, I think cats usally smells nicer, I just canīt stand the smell of dogs, I recall my cat I had for 18 years had a very special smell, especielly when she came in to dry from a rainy day..some feromones or something, but it got my feel sleepy ..very strange.

Then I prefer moewing before barking, i prefer a kitten smoothly rubbing and buffing against you..than a dog jumping on you, I prefer the small lick on the nose and the small bite a cat does to my nose, before a dogs big drooly slime tounge all over my face, and occasional harder bites in arms legs etc.

I prefer stroking a smooth cat fur before the harsher dog fur.

Then generally I feel safer around catīs if you were to compare to unleashed dogs running around, hardly a cat that will attack you ..unless you try to catch it and it is afraid, dogs ..you never know.

my sister has two cats that are great and also a small tibetian spaniel..that dog is pretty sweet too, and I actually trust it enough to put my head down and get a big tounge kiss in the face from him, but still..he smells bad, drooly...and doesnīt show affection physicly the same way as the cats, he expresses that differently to my sister of course, and they show more obidience.

I find it more of a joy and humorous to look at cat behaviour..to me they seem to have more humour or funny behaviour, but that is probably just How I experience it.

Recently in sweden, a 3 year old boy and a 8 year old girl was attacked by a pitbull, severly bitten, several times..the kids tried to hide in a bush..but the dog woulndīt stop, until the kids family cat attacked the dog and scratched it on the back, the dog stopped. Mans best friend in this case..a cat:)
Im sure Im biased someway...nothing beats having a almost wet little kitten drying from rain on your chest at night, purring and smelling good, trampling with itīs paw to soften you up:)

Oh...I developed allergy to catīs ..I had one for 18 years,that is horrible for a cat loving person, Im also allergic to dogs...and that is even worse.
Michael

Oh baby. You have to teach dogs to get into the shower for a wash and when you do you only need to remove their collars and run the water. They come running. A clean dog has all privileges including being wet on the lounge. Cats only foster neurosis in us f*cked up humans. Mammals they may be but they're not of the same bio-scale as dogs. Dogs can hear you handling your keys from 300 m away and avail you with their superior sense of smell and hearing. You don't have to be George W to have dogs.

- Any dog, or for that matter any human can go postal at any time... The current and overwhelming regime of normalisation reckons schizophrenia e.g. is an organic brain disorder. End of subject.

Nicolas Jordan
09-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Good going, both these 2 nutters are rescue dogs too. Orange is nearly 14 and B&W about 4.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Nicolas Jordan
09-14-2013, 10:21 AM
...just curious :)

What about you Ayca? Are you a dog person or a cat person? I can't recall if you mentioned it previously or not.

shrox
09-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Sydney in the yard with some of her toys.

Ginger, this is why I can't work sometimes...

Nicolas Jordan
09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Sydney in the yard with some of her toys.

Ginger, this is why I can't work sometimes...

Does your dog get along well with your cat?

prometheus
09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Oh baby. You have to teach dogs to get into the shower for a wash and when you do you only need to remove their collars and run the water. They come running. A clean dog has all privileges including being wet on the lounge. Cats only foster neurosis in us f*cked up humans. Mammals they may be but they're not of the same bio-scale as dogs. Dogs can hear you handling your keys from 300 m away and avail you with their superior sense of smell and hearing. You don't have to be George W to have dogs.

- Any dog, or for that matter any human can go postal at any time... The current and overwhelming regime of normalisation reckons schizophrenia e.g. is an organic brain disorder. End of subject.

Ehmm..donīt follow you on anything there really? canīt wrap my brains on what youré trying to say here?

dogs cleaner than cats, or it is easier? depends on, you can clean your cat with showering too, if trained right..if you have a cat that doesnīt run freely outside ..its easier to simply shower with water and comb them.
Guess both dogs and catīs sniff and lick their butts, do not know which one of them does it the best cleanest way unfortunatly:)

You do not have to spend that much time going outside to let the animal do itīs business, if you have cat at home, they take care of it in the sand litter box, and have the decensy to cover it up too, as opposed to a dog..pooing outside
and scratching the sand next to it for no purpose at all, or in fact hitting the poo and spreading it all over the place.

Cats foster neurosis? what?
Yes catīs are mammals..Im with you on that:)
I could care less if my cat were able to sense me picking up me keys several meters away, and comes running o sitīs waiting..that is natural since the dog is probably in desperate need to release his bladders since the dog canīt do that
on his own as a cat, at least that is uncommon.

In fact...cats as I understand it has a better hearing, at least can hear higher frequences than dogs, I suspect the dog could smell you coming much better though (no offense:)) Irony..irony.:)
A cat has no need to validate you or herself by sitting and waiting for you, the cat does that in other ways...that said..I recall my catīs sometimes sitting and waiting when I arrived..or coming running jumping up on the
chair..while I lean forward preparing to get a strong butt head to greet me.

Whatīs George W got to do with it?...except he managed to make the same mess as dog does, even without a dog.

Unfortunatly for me, I have been attacked by dogs some times, just walking through a store and a dog jumps up and bites me in the hand some bloody injuries, just walking through a park..a dog is unleashed and quite a while after I
passed by the owner and the dog..I hear the dog barking and comes running with agressive growling and barking...had to turn around confront attack the dog, The dog didnīt want to pick the fight and turned away.
Unfortunatly this is very common and mostly a dog owners problem, and the lack of respecting the restraint laws we have here in sweden..there should be a patrol of dog whisperers that could train dog owners.

Catīs running freely, I agree that it is an issue with them if they pollute playfield for kids etc, but there are means cover sandboxes with nets etc, mostly the cat would probably find a place in forest/bushes and also dig it down.
Have never encountered a cat attacking me though:) I always try and contact a free running cat, sometimes they just run afraid away, or I get the cat running around me streaking and butt heading and purring, never been scratched
and bitten by a foreign cat, only my own when playing roughly with them, I had to have protection gloves with my beloved cat since she got so excited or crazy when I wrestled with her and scratched with a frenzy with itīs claws, but at the same timeI could stop for a second and put my head in front of her mouth, I only got a love bite on my nose and a lick aftwards.

It is a distinct behavior difference between a dogīs following the pack leader (owner) and the individual behaviour of the cat ..who doesnīt have the urge to follow a leader, thus harder to train.

prometheus
09-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Shrox...

Nice dog..I like the behaviour of those sheep dogs, so well trained and happy they always seems.
And the cat does what he does, sleep alot...itīs always relaxing to watch catīs sleep.

I recall my cat used to perform this massage procedure on my chest before we sleept together (sleeping that is) so soothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=598IdFlOXcQ

probiner
09-14-2013, 01:11 PM
another
\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

bazsa73
09-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Cats are ruthless murderers, people who let them roam freely are reckless.

shrox
09-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Does your dog get along well with your cat?

They are both very good, but Ginger definitely is in charge, unless I tell Sydney to "make the kitty behave" when Ginger is clawing the couch or something.

- - - Updated - - -

My cat bring me live lizards and snakes. She manages to catch them without making a mark on them or breaking off their tails.

prometheus
09-14-2013, 01:42 PM

I shouldnīt really go in to this catfight dogfight, itīs ridiculous really....but fun:)
per defination we donīt have murderers in any case of killing animals, even lesser so concerning one animal killing another:D
Im pretty sure we do have more humans being killed by dogs than cats.:neener: ( I reserve my statements not being valid regarding the bigger cats like pumas, etc)

They are both very good, but Ginger definitely is in charge, unless I tell Sydney to "make the kitty behave" when Ginger is clawing the couch or something.

- - - Updated - - -

My cat bring me live lizards and snakes. She manages to catch them without making a mark on them or breaking off their tails.

Watch out, the cat might drag in a crocodile someday...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k05PX_N5KKk

I think it feels a little sad seeing this thou, arenīt the owners of the cat a little reckless..seems like they just stand there laughing.. I would do my outmost to part those two, a quick attack and the cat could have been fast food
for the alligator.

Spinland
09-14-2013, 01:50 PM

prometheus
09-14-2013, 02:01 PM
this one is probably seen around here too...cat and dog behaviour applied to humans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg

By the way, we need nice cat and dog renders, to sell as artwork..all the money goes to dog and cat protection center, wouldnīt that be nice.
I can even think of some sort of all animal artwork collection and if anything generated from that, it goes to some wildlife foundation.
Im not that fond of dogs really, might sound like I hate them..but I donīt, I love most animals really, some insects bugs are questionable, especially ticks...having a hard time to find out what they are good for.

shrox
09-14-2013, 02:15 PM
this one is probably seen around here too...cat and dog behaviour applied to humans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg

By the way, we need nice cat and dog renders, to sell as artwork..all the money goes to dog and cat protection center, wouldnīt that be nice...

Here is Sydney in space.

spherical
09-14-2013, 05:08 PM
We do cat rescue, so definitely cats. Our blog on this is Bengal Mania (http://bengalmania.org/). If you know Bengals, you know why the title. We have been taken up recently by one little girl who has gone missing. In fact, Fudgekitten (Joy Alyssa Day) is off to the shelter as I type, because a person showed up on their new arrivals page that could be her. Just got a Voxer transmission from Joy. Not Blinky. :(

Kryslin
09-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Hmm, been around cats and dogs all my life. I'm allergic to both, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying their company for the last 40 years.

We used to let our cats and dogs run free, until one christmas day... My late father rescued greyhounds, and lost one on the road in front of our house. The next spring, we had a fence around our 3 acre yard, and our cats became house cats.

Personally, I've had cats that were almost a one person cat (who attacked someone who broke into my apartment years ago... had to have a 'Beware of Cat' sign on the door afterwards) to affectionate fuzzy lap warmers... all of whom left 'surprises' for me during the winter in front of my door.

COBRASoft
09-14-2013, 06:48 PM
JonW: Those look great!

Here are my 5 sweethearts:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2872/9601483048_be1cdef87e_b.jpg (just took a rainshower)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3828/9598686923_88fe9975c0_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7443/9598681355_4e7c295563_b.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3709/9598676495_93ca5aecd4_b.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5546/9598655189_2ff18269af_b.jpg

spherical
09-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Two of the family of five Bengal rescues playing in the water hose & getting completely soaked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSg-hiZiGAY

shrox
09-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Two of the family of five Bengal rescues playing in the water hose & getting completely soaked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSg-hiZiGAY

Krazy kitties!

akaracquel
09-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Wombat has pre-released the poll results. Make a difference! Vote today!

http://youtu.be/yzP3L_GVLoU

Davewriter
09-15-2013, 09:39 PM
But I didn't see a place to vote for either Shark-a-cat or Dog-a-gator.
Or have I just been watching too much Scify?

shrox
09-15-2013, 10:14 PM
But I didn't see a place to vote for either Shark-a-cat or Dog-a-gator.
Or have I just been watching too much Scify?

Pet-nado 3D!

spherical
09-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Just like Bowties, Cats are cool!

erikals
09-15-2013, 11:16 PM
a smiling dog > http://gfx.nrk.no//h4TvhNWbUTcg0DiXVHxB-Q4T1nn4vVhehlbtHbMSrzDw
they're just more "human" i guess...

a smiling cat > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFnro-mEvxA
good thing it has a tail... ;]

but if you want a challenge, a smiling bird > http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/165/6/6/Little_smiling_bird_by_DeingeL.jpg

erikals
09-15-2013, 11:19 PM
birds can be violent though, here you see one attacking a cat...

http://justcuteanimals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cute-animals-cat-kitten-playing-baby-chick-bird-pics.jpg

JonW
09-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Garden visitors!

erikals
09-16-2013, 03:59 AM
Great photo! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

wesleycorgi
09-16-2013, 05:21 AM
Dogs: my forum handle is a nod to my rescued Corgi mix named Wesley.

Matt
09-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Dogs FTW:

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

Spinland
09-16-2013, 02:22 PM

shrox
09-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Dogs: my forum handle is a nod to my rescued Corgi mix named Wesley.

My roommate has a Corgi named Kinsey.

erikals
09-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Dogs FTW:
:video: Ultimate Dog Tease

Nice one! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

robertoortiz
09-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Dog Married to a Cat person.

OnlineRender
09-16-2013, 04:40 PM
phew cats & dogs ...I have one of these http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=59438 & a Labrador

VonBon
09-16-2013, 06:08 PM
I want yall to try something. :jester:

I used to have a cat and when he was a kitten I used to tie a sock
around his waist and he would just fall over. :ohmy: we used to
laugh so hard.

spherical
09-16-2013, 10:22 PM
We call it the 10,000 lb. [insert object here].

JonW
09-17-2013, 12:26 AM
phew cats & dogs ...I have one of these

I hope he hasn't guillotined any fingers off!

djwaterman
09-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Dogs FTW:

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

That's better than any CGI talking animal I've ever seen.

prometheus
09-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Dogs FTW:
:video: Ultimate Dog Tease

Nice one! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

yeah..hilarious clip.

By the way, did someone mention cat people?
got to link to this oldie,,while we are talking about being a cat person or dog person, this is about the animal in us all..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5GG-Fjbags

I loved the film at that time, and the suggestive pulsing mood in the soundtrack from giorgo moroder and the synclavier synth...nothing wrong with
Nastassia kinsky either for that matter...I wonder if they dare to do a remake or a series of it, who could take on the role as irena, or similar.

jaf
09-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Cats. They clean themselves, use a litter box, and don't growl if you take their food away.

djwaterman
09-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Check my blog for an ultra cool cat inspired title sequence.

erikals
09-18-2013, 04:16 AM
Cats. They clean themselves, use a litter box, and don't growl if you take their food away.

and according to my friend, drags in dead rats, hides them in the house, until it starts smelling... :O

\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

wjo53
09-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Avatar shows how I voted. April, the prettiest little girl in the world.

VonBon
09-18-2013, 09:40 AM
A friend of mine posted this on her Face Book
and i thought of yall.

shrox
09-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Avatar shows how I voted. April, the prettiest little girl in the world.

Herding dogs are the best.

jaf
09-19-2013, 03:40 PM
and according to my friend, drags in dead rats, hides them in the house, until it starts smelling... :O

\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

And many dogs will roll around on a dead animal carcass.

shrox
09-19-2013, 03:54 PM
\ (•)>
(Ŧ )

Like 18 hours later I get that it's bird...doh!

=^..^=

erikals
09-19-2013, 05:05 PM
And many dogs will roll around on a dead animal carcass.

sorry, cats win that one... (rats)

but the winner is... > Birds...!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr4_Z7GISccsFS7of8rQ4TCwkDZVEFP a3d4x2dq1mJ-Z4DSXuX

akaracquel
09-27-2013, 06:51 AM
MAKE A DIFFERENCE! VOTE TODAY!

http://youtu.be/sfNcJSNrFuA

jasonwestmas
09-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Being a lone wolf I like animals but I'm not good at living with them.

erikals
09-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks for feeding the bird! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/smile.gif

JoePoe
10-01-2013, 08:27 AM
I guess this sort of sums it up....... :grumpy:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1c292bce8e495fdef125393d7ade6261/tumblr_ml74r0laxM1s917bwo1_400.gif

akaracquel
12-10-2013, 05:12 AM
Aww ..Joe Poe ...http://www.slaughterhouse.com.au/LW/emoticons/tt.gif

What about you Ayca? Are you a dog person or a cat person? I can't recall if you mentioned it previously or not.

Very Fluffy Cats ~ ={{^_^}}=
Some types of dogs that either look like cats or don't intrude on my personal space as well ....but the winner for me is

http://www.slaughterhouse.com.au/destinationthere/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/128.jpg

...these guyz in mah new home at Wombatistan :D

sublimationman
12-10-2013, 06:09 PM
I like dogs but birds are my favorite.

sadkkf
12-13-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm a huge lover of pit bulls. Very playful, clownish and affectionate and still one of the most misunderstood types of dogs.

marco1212
12-13-2013, 03:44 PM
New to the forum and my 2nd posts is about cats ;), 6 Cats here @ home...

akaracquel
07-29-2019, 06:06 AM
Tripwire for JoePoe :P
FWIW, I'm still a wombat person.

erikals
07-29-2019, 06:31 AM
2. is interesting

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-wombats

2. When it comes to mating, southern hairy-nosed females tend to bite a male's bottom when they're most fertile.
Researchers hope this recent discovery will help captive breeding efforts to ensure the species' survival.

AnimeJoex
07-29-2019, 06:56 AM
Love cats, have a beautiful Turkish Van cat at home. Also enjoy fish and have an aquarium. I love dogs, especially medium-sized to large ones. Tend to just love animals in general.

Amerelium
07-29-2019, 07:24 AM
Cats

erikals
07-29-2019, 08:10 AM
Cats

the nice ones.

https://forums.newtek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145645&d=1564409359

akaracquel
07-30-2019, 09:45 AM
2. ...tend to bite a male's bottom when they're most fertile.

Rump biting, usually means "I'm going to *KILL* you!" (with significant injury), but that could be because the wombats are wild and without any human interference here, so I'm guessing that's why they only ever poop in extruded cylinders or soft-serve icecream shapes at my place.

You might enjoy the birds that travel through here. The migrating morning bird orchestras get impressive towards summer. Many Snow White moments with them as well, where some just come right up and get very close. That bird-patting cat is hilarious.

To the new cat people, welcome.

erikals
07-30-2019, 11:12 AM
Rump biting, usually means "I'm going to *KILL* you!" (with significant injury)
LoL. Tough relationships.  https://i.imgur.com/bcwLfNX.gif

You might enjoy the birds that travel through here. The migrating morning bird orchestras get impressive towards summer. Many Snow White moments with them as well, where some just come right up and get very close. That bird-patting cat is hilarious.

Would love that, I do love birds. https://i.imgur.com/7eREYq9.gif

prometheus
07-30-2019, 12:25 PM
Always been a cat person

this is the latest Aquirement of catīs to our family, though not mine..itīs my niece.
I think littly nellie is almost two years now, full of energy..sheīs a prankster still after sterilization, you just canīt pass by her...she may attack your feets, or jump up on your shoulder ..sheīs a little rascal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLE56rAMWsU

erikals
07-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Cute Cat. Full of energy!  https://i.imgur.com/bcwLfNX.gif