PDA

View Full Version : lightwave on digital tutors

Jamesxx
09-08-2013, 01:00 AM
http://support.digitaltutors.com/entries/21992184-Lightwave hey guys found this link on digital tutors in their support section. So let your voices be heard ;) if we get enough voices, maybe soon we will see lightwave on DT :)

prometheus
09-08-2013, 05:58 PM
http://support.digitaltutors.com/entries/21992184-Lightwave hey guys found this link on digital tutors in their support section. So let your voices be heard ;) if we get enough voices, maybe soon we will see lightwave on DT :)

The first thing, we need to be able to forward our +1 request faster than having to register and log in, preferably a list created on this forum, and some of you guys that are registred simply forward that list of users etc.
I think people just check that site leaves it when they need to login etc...ergo loosing interest and feedback.

Further more, put up reference to good lightwave tutors out there, like william vaughan,dan ablan, timothy albee, rebel hill etc...digital tutors need resources for that to happen too, even
though some of those guys might decline or being to busy with other stuff right now.

Dexter2999
09-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Dan Ablan's LW 10 training is over on Lynda.com

chikega
09-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Dan Ablan's LW 11.5 Up To Speed course in on Udemy

Philbert
09-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I've talked to Digital Tutors about LightWave tutorials and they said nobody is requesting them so they don't have any. They said they would be interested if anyone wants to talk to them about doing tutorials I believe.

prometheus
09-08-2013, 09:53 PM
I've talked to Digital Tutors about LightWave tutorials and they said nobody is requesting them so they don't have any. They said they would be interested if anyone wants to talk to them about doing tutorials I believe.

Obviously they are lying, or have no clue of what they are talking about, or have no concept of what some of the written words stands for, I myself has forwarded such requests that long ago...and I think others too, and I aint nobody:devil::devil:

Michael

Jamesxx
09-10-2013, 01:30 AM
I just hope lightwave makes it one day to digital tutors.

Julez4001
09-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Even Gnomon has 3 Lightwave Videos..............

Netvudu
09-12-2013, 03:18 AM
I couldnīt care less about Digital Tutors, seeing how they are, with a couple of exceptions, the worst, shallowest and less interesting tutorials on the history of training videos. They clearly point towards quantity before quality, and it shows.
If you watch one expecting to learn something meaningful, forget it. You will only get "button pushing" as opposed to actual concepts.

tyrot
09-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Netvudu - my thoughts EXACTLY !

Philbert
09-12-2013, 04:42 AM
The only problem I really had with them was when I was learning Nuke a lot of the tutorials were for an older version, which had the buttons in different places or didn't even have some of the same tools.

souzou
09-12-2013, 05:29 AM
I do wonder if - when it comes to marketing and bringing in new users - LW3Dgroup might consider spending a little bit of money making some really good tutorials and getting them on places like Digital Tutors, Lynda.com, etc to help raise the awareness of LW (and what it can do).