PDA

View Full Version : Many rigs interactions!

jaxtone
09-03-2013, 04:18 AM
Ok!

As I understood it Nevron Motion couldnīt interact with more than one rig at a time for now! Thatīs really a limited function since a simple scene with many citizens or shoppers will not be able to fulfill without a lot of comp-work in After Effects or a similar post-software.

But what about LW Instance, canīt this be applicated even on a Nevron rig? If not, Newtek must have missed something crucial once again and I feel just as zombiefied as usual when ending up with an emptied bank account :)

Regards
Jack

lino.grandi
09-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Ok!

As I understood it Nevron Motion couldnīt interact with more than one rig at a time for now! Thatīs really a limited function since a simple scene with many citizens or shoppers will not be able to fulfill without a lot of comp-work in After Effects or a similar post-software.

You can use Load Items From Scene to load as many animated characters you need in the same scene. ;)

But what about LW Instance, canīt this be applicated even on a Nevron rig? If not, Newtek must have missed something crucial once again and I feel just as zombiefied as usual when ending up with an emptied bank account :)

Regards
Jack

Of course, LightWave instancing can be used to create multiple instances of the same character animated using NevronMotion.

jaxtone
09-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Thanks a lot Lino!

But hereīs another question about a problem connected to my new version of LW 11.6, Genoma presets and my future work with Nevron. I watched your great video tutorial “LightWave 3D NevronMotion - Using the Genoma Preset Rig”
located at “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcU2V9H1UU”. It have a very low resolution even if I chose the highest settings in Youtube. I guess the text for the preset you chose says something like: "Human_Genoma_Rig"!

Unfortunally that doesnīt excist as a preset in my brandnew installation of LW 11.6 and I wonder if the tutorial shows another version of LW or my copy of LW 11.6 is corrupt. The only preset rigs for humans in Genoma
are:

Basic_Qudadruped_IK_Spine_03
Human_Biped
Human_Biped_IK_Spine
Human_Biped_IK_Spine_02
Motion_Capture_Rig

Do you possibly know where I can download the missing presets so I can work forward instead of feeling like a real amateur?

lino.grandi
09-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Thanks a lot Lino!

You're welcome!

But hereīs another question about a problem connected to my new version of LW 11.6, Genoma presets and my future work with Nevron. I watched your great video tutorial “LightWave 3D NevronMotion - Using the Genoma Preset Rig”
located at “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcU2V9H1UU”. It have a very low resolution even if I chose the highest settings in Youtube. I guess the text for the preset you chose says something like: "Human_Genoma_Rig"!

It should read Nevron_Genoma_Rig .

Do you possibly know where I can download the missing presets so I can work forward instead of feeling like a real amateur?

Both the Preset Rig and the associated Genoma Script are available in the NevronMotion archive you can download from your user account page. Please let me know if you have any problem with that!

jaxtone
09-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Hi Lino!

It is very confusing that some of the plug in parts and presets for Genoma and NevronMotion have ended up in different directories on my computer. Actually I havenīt got a clue where the correct location shall be.

Now when you told me that the spelling of the name that was so hard to see at your tutorial should be "Nevron_Genoma_Rig" it was easy to locate it but not where all the other presets could be found. The "Nevron_Genoma_Rig" preset was located at (c:/Users/Jack/Newtek/11.6/plugins/NevronMotion_Win64/Genoma/rigs) but all the other content that actually are displayed correctly in Layout where located in (C:/ProgramFiles/NewTek/Lightwave11.6/support/genoma/rigs/Complex_Rigs/Bipeds)

Strange that the installation created such a mess since I just let it install itself by automation. I will of course move the "Nevron_Genoma_Rig" preset where all other preset files have been installed but I wonder if there might be other files that also are dislocated. Since I am pretty much a rookie at everything that is going on under the surface of a software itīs impossible to know if itīs me or failures in the software that creates distraction!

Any advices?