PDA

View Full Version : EDU Pricing

beverins
08-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Now I know that Chronosculpt is still a paid beta "pre-release" and that because it's not a final version, there's no EDU pricing... however... I would request that you implement EDU pricing as soon as you can.

I wanted to get 15 copies for a lab here. 15 x $399 came to $5985. As much as I want to try to get the department to pay for that because I think our students would really use this tool.... I can't justify $6k for a tool that would not see intensive every day use like Zbrush does. The students here would have no problem handling a pre-release.. they use "edgy" stuff like Topogun and MtoA so they're used to crashes and unimplemented features (plus if any group of people could bugtest, its this bunch).

UnCommonGrafx
08-21-2013, 05:03 PM
And NevronMotion, too.
Educators want, ya know.

tonyhall007
08-22-2013, 04:23 AM
I agree, When the Mac version for Chronosculpt comes out i will need at lease 20 users, but at the current price, i don't think the college where i work will pay that much.

chikega
11-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Any word on the eductional pricing now that Nevron and Chronosculpt are officially released?

chikega
11-15-2013, 11:18 AM
Well, it looks like Educational Pricing is now available! :thumbsup: https://www.lightwave3d.com/