PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Production Studio for sale - Finders Fee offered

stcraw4d
08-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Hello all. I am selling a mobile production studio that I put together a couple of years ago to shoot and broadcast live corporate events. We had great success in doing so, and gradually found that there was a high demand for us in markets like college and high school graduations, media-age churches, and even weddings.

I'm reluctantly selling this system, and moving out of live production because I'm finding that it doesn't give me the evening/weekend flexibility that I'd like with my wife and two little guys.

It is a really nice system that has been babied from the beginning, is totally self-contained and is literally a plug-and-play setup. I doubt you'll find anything more "ready to go" than this.

Instead of me having to post pictures and explain everything over and over again, I've created a blog page for it that gives all the specs and has many many pictures of it. Because it is such a niche device and market, I'm willing to offer 3% of the final sales price via paypal to anyone is able to put me in touch with a buyer. So, if this is not something you're interested in, but may know of someone who is, please forward this along. Because this isn't exactly a small item and because of shipping logistics, I'd like to stay in the South Texas market (San Antonio/Austin), but I will entertain any

Here is a link to all the information on it: http://mobileproduction.blogspot.com/

Please contact me with any questions at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Steve