PDA

View Full Version : Newtek Real Support. Real Fast?

kleima
07-31-2013, 04:13 PM
After decades of the best tech support on the planet, looks like Newtek is finally succumbing to industry standards, and moving away from Real Support. Real Fast.

Now there not even a number to call. You have to fill out a huge form with info that Newtek already has, and have to look up all this stuff like serial number and purchase date every time you till out the form, so they can call you back.

I am NOT impressed!

AbstractTech3D
07-31-2013, 04:43 PM
I hope not.

Yes NT had the best tech / CS support in the industry, by a mile. It really goes a long way towards customer satisfaction.

Megalodon2.0
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Since 2000 (for me) NT support has always been hit or miss. One time it's great and they get back to you quickly; other times it takes three or more emails before they respond. For me this has not changed since day one. I can't say they're great; I can't say they're horrible. IMO it's the luck of the draw. I haven't seen ANY changes in either direction for a long time.

Davewriter
07-31-2013, 07:57 PM
I guess I've always been very lucky and have only gotten the best of service.
And I'm sure that having had the chance to meet with most of them at a Siggraph or two couldn't hurt.

Amurrell
08-01-2013, 04:53 AM
You mean the huge form that just asks for your first and last name and email and a place to type your message? Sure it's not the same as picking up a phone, but it's not that bad either.