PDA

View Full Version : LightWave 3D New Tee Shirt

khan973
07-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Hi,
I want to purchase the new tee-shirt, but whenever I go to the store, I only find the older one.
If I purchase it, will I get the new one? I think it's confusing, if you can change the picture, that would be better.

Anyone purchased it?

Thanks

Nicolas Jordan
07-30-2013, 08:15 PM
I was wondering the same thing since they are one sale.

nickdigital
07-30-2013, 08:31 PM
My guess is you get the new shirt. Be silly to get the old one and miss out on the Siggraph price because of an outdated site.

Vong
07-30-2013, 11:55 PM
While it would be silly, it would make sense. If LW3DG hasn't supplied the new shirts, then you're gonna get an old one. It took them several weeks after SIGGRAPH to supply the shirts from last year and make them available online for purchase.

I'd rather know for a fact that I'm getting this years shirt, than save a few bucks on the special price.

nickdigital
07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Turns out I'm the silly one. The website us showing the right shirt that is currently available for purchase.

khan973
07-31-2013, 01:45 PM
Nope, not for me, I still have the picture of Matt in the Bushes.
Too bad, I got Nevron Motion, Cs but no shirt as I can't be sure...

nickdigital
07-31-2013, 02:05 PM
Nope, not for me, I still have the picture of Matt in the Bushes.
Too bad, I got Nevron Motion, Cs but no shirt as I can't be sure...

Right. What I meant is that last year's shirt is up for purchase. This year's shirt isn't in the store yet.

mummyman
07-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Same here...showing the old shirt, which I already have. Would like the new "branching" shirt they had at siggraph, but have to miss out on the sale because the site isn't updated.... Was also wondering too.