PDA

View Full Version : Differences VPR/Final Image

Emmanuel
07-28-2013, 05:01 AM
Any idea ?

Igu4n4
07-28-2013, 12:08 PM
There's a big difference at times with Radiosity and VPR compared to f9 renders depending on if you have Draft Mode enabled or not. Try turning draft mode off, and see how it looks. (althought I do usually find that draft mode tends to make the GI darker, and full mode is the brighter option).

st3.

tcoursey
07-28-2013, 12:13 PM
There's a big difference at times with Radiosity and VPR compared to f9 renders depending on if you have Draft Mode enabled or not. Try turning draft mode off, and see how it looks. (althought I do usually find that draft mode tends to make the GI darker, and full mode is the brighter option).

st3.

Yes draft mode is usually darker, as it only uses 1 Bounce of radiosity (if turned on) and F9 will render however many bounces you may have. One though I had on your particular situation is do you have a CACHE file setup? It could be that the CACHE file is overriding some new lighting that you've put in the scene giving the VPR a brighter look not in DRAFT mode, but F9 using the cache and reverting back to an older solution...cached.

Just a though.