PDA

View Full Version : Product Idea

SGraniere
07-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi,

I am wondering if you ever consider unsolicited ideas for product development. I am a video editor and camera person and a Tricaster owner and I have an idea for a switching product that I feel would be a valuable tool for the budget minded professional and prosumer video market. I believe it would fit in with your product line and would be something that you would have the expertise to produce. I have detailed, 3D drawings and descriptions of the product and a patent-pending on the device. If you are interested in hearing more about my idea I would welcome your reply.

Thanks,

ACross
07-25-2013, 01:07 PM
SGraniere,

We are always interested in feature suggestions and product ideas and almost every product improvement we make it guided by suggestions and ideas that come from users of our products. That said; if you feel that you "own" an idea, or are looking to "license" it, to us or anyone else that you will want to enter into the correct agreements before you discuss anything. In regards to NewTek (and I suspect most other vendors in the space), we will be cautious of entering into any agreement however that would limit our ability to develop products freely in our markets. Please do however feel free to email me ([email protected]) about this or anything else, at any time.

Best regards,

Andrew