PDA

View Full Version : BANDGLUE Option Not Found

mnm82
07-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello :)

I am using LightWave 10.0 and I know the Band Glue option is usually located in CONSTRUCT > REDUCE > MORE > BandGlue but it is not located there. Is there anywhere it it can be located or do I have to install the plugin? If I need to install, how would I go about doing so? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Sensei
07-18-2013, 08:36 AM
SwiftEdgeLoop is quite powerful alternative. It merges dissolve edge, dissolve edge loop, split edge, and split edge loop, with sliding edge loop
http://www2.trueart.pl/?URIType=Directory&URI=Products/Plug-Ins/SwiftEdgeLoop

eKalb
07-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Go to Utilities Tab > Plugins > Edit Plugins. Then click Scan Directory and select your plugins folder in the Newtek directory where you installed LightWave, C:\...\Newtek\LW10.x\support\plugins. Click OK.

Marcia
07-18-2013, 11:47 AM
I had a problem with bandglue removing itself entirely from the hard drive; it still does this on occasion, for no known reason. If that happens to you, the only solution that worked for me was running the install wizard right on top of the existing installation. If you do that, you shouldn't lose your other plug-ins, but will probably have to remap custom hot keys. It's a pain.

Swiftedgeloop looks interesting.

Amurrell
07-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Go to the edit menu dialogue and search for it. It's under a "more" tab.