PDA

View Full Version : xPolygon New Model Pack - Oval!!

alvin_cgi
07-16-2013, 04:45 AM
18,768 MODELS, 1173 DESIGNS, ONE PRICE

www.xpolygon.com

Hello,

xPolygon has released new models pack - Oval Pack, 65 newly designed models, all models come with 4 formats: OBJ (NON-triangulated), OBJ*(triangulated), Lightwave and Modo + Modo LXL.

For a limited time only, when you buy X-Mega pack, you will receive bonus X-Models Pack, Cable Pack and new Oval Pack, you save $107!! (Oval pack is bundle with X-Mega pack only, not available to be sold separately.)

New Oval pack is perfect complement to already rich collection of models - X-Mega pack, up to 18,768 models, 1173 designs created to help you saving time and money for a very low price $219! That is a crazy of 0.011 cents per model!

Already purchased X-Mega Pack!! Then, you can buy Oval Pack for reduced price of $29(limited time only, normal price $49). Please email us your invoice number(PayPal) and your name.

Thank you for your support!!

Any inquiry, please email us at [email protected]

Peace!!:D

Gallery (http://www.xpolygon.com/Gallery-render-samples-photoshop.html)

Facbook (https://www.facebook.com/Xpolygon)

Tartiflette
07-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Great new models you have there, congrats on the new pack ! :)

Might come up to buy some of those as they allow to quickly populate a scene (especially a "MoGraph" one...) without taking too much time in modeling which isn't my preferred activity in 3D.

Keep up the good work,
Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette. :)

alvin_cgi
07-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

Great new models you have there, congrats on the new pack ! :)

Might come up to buy some of those as they allow to quickly populate a scene (especially a "MoGraph" one...) without taking too much time in modeling which isn't my preferred activity in 3D.

Keep up the good work,
Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette. :)

adk
07-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Cool ... I missed out on the last offer so this one is most timely indeed. Cheers Alvin. Btw - what are the renders done in if you don't mind me asking ?

alvin_cgi
07-19-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks adk. :)

Octane and modo, photoshop for post. Actually renders are not that important I guess, I used Lightwave as well, they all very much do the job for me.

Cool ... I missed out on the last offer so this one is most timely indeed. Cheers Alvin. Btw - what are the renders done in if you don't mind me asking ?

alvin_cgi
08-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Hi all,

For some reason some of the mails went straight to the spam folder and may got deleted, if you have email us and did not get reply many days, please email us again, and we will check the spam folder more regularly make sure this will not happen again.

Cheers all! :)

alvin_cgi
11-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Special discounted prices for Mega pack and Oval pack end soon!

www.xpolygon.com

PS, If you bought the packs... and haven't receive the download instructions, please check your spam folder. Trust me, often it hide in there... :)

Thanks!

3dWannabe
11-13-2013, 02:46 PM
How about a discount for owners of the 'Ultimate Nurnie Collection'?