PDA

View Full Version : Ignore screamernet errors?

monovich
07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I for some reason am getting numerous errors with Screamernet. Missing DLLs and things that don't appear to be linking correctly. The funny thing is that none of it actually impacts the renders themselves. The renders come out perfect if I just click "ok" and dismiss the errors.

So I need to:
1. Figure out what is causing the errors or
2. Set LWSN to ignore the errors.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for either solve? I'm attaching screen grabs of the errors here.

- - - Updated - - -

PS I'm using BNR to configure the render farm and it isn't showing any errors. I've done the standard "Run Lightwave, Scan plugins, close lightwave" thing to make sure plugins are properly written to the CFG file.

Phil
07-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Stupid question. Is LWSN autoscanning the plugin folder? If so, I guess these look like errors often reported in connection with TFD when it is installed inside the LW plugin folder.

Greenlaw
07-06-2013, 12:36 AM
What's your Alert Level setting? If it's set to High, try setting it to Low. Not sure if that will make any difference but I'm curious to hear if it helps.

G.

monovich
07-10-2013, 02:06 PM
I did a total uninstall and fresh install of LW then re-added my 3rd party plugins. I removed all other versions of LW. Once I did all of this and rescanned with BNR the problem went away. Thanks for the tips. I was curious about the alert level thing as well but mine is set to low.