PDA

View Full Version : Larger Text Preview

csandy
06-17-2013, 04:59 PM
No one around here is getting any younger (except maybe Jose Burgos). I've had many clients ask for a better way to select titles in the Live Desktop interface. One especially vocal government entity I contract with (despite having Livetext, guess an HR issue?) would love to be able to actually read the thumbnails of the graphics they produce for titles, lower thirds and the like.

My suggestion is to have a magnifying glass effect that would make the thumbnails bigger when you mouse over them so you could get a better resolution look at what the graphic is. Use the preview window you say? Been there, suggested that.

gigtime
06-29-2013, 09:30 PM
^^^ What he said!

m4a2000
06-30-2013, 10:53 PM
As one of the youngest here at 27 I would also like this.

PIZAZZ
07-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Get you some Laser Eyes like I did... Lasik makes the whole world look better. Even the teeny tiny hobbit size text in the TriCaster. Then again if it was bigger it would of saved me thousands

JPulera
07-10-2013, 10:15 AM
I just did a 4th of July parade with 130 lower thirds titles, and could not tell them apart in the bin! What I did was to enable the DSK1 transition button on the CS so that the title was showing up in Preview window, then using the DDR controls on CS to toggle back and forth to quickly find the correct title before taking it live to program. While doing this, I could continue to punch live cameras 1-4 from the Program Row, while working to get the next title lined up in Preview, ready to fade up when needed.

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor

csandy
07-10-2013, 12:10 PM
I agree with everything said above. I think this is one of those features that simply makes sense.