PDA

View Full Version : Modes: Action Center Control, Missing

simonlion
06-10-2013, 12:00 AM
LW 11.5 I don't see the Modes: Action Center Control it is missing would you please help me to find it
Thanks

Ernest
06-10-2013, 12:19 AM
LW 11.5 I don't see the Modes: Action Center Control it is missing would you please help me to find it
Thanks

With the default installation, they should be at the bottom (where point/edge/poly mode used to be.) but you can put them anywhere.

simonlion
06-10-2013, 12:48 AM
If I can not find it Inside the Edit Menu Layout, then I can select it for my bottom menu, but where is It Inside Edit Menu Layout
Thanks

Danner
06-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Alt f10, click on "search", type "Action Center"

BeeVee
06-10-2013, 04:12 AM
I wrote a page for you. The layout needs fixing: http://lightwiki.com/wiki/Getting_buttons_back

B

jwiede
06-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Ben, this brings up a key problem with LW menu layouts: There's no way to easily wholesale save/edit the various "default layouts" because the menu editor refuses to save entire default layouts to a file, it yields an empty file more or less. Can someone please fix the menu editor so that it is capable of saving out the entire definition for default layouts? I filed a bug on this ages ago, and these kinds of situations are the perfect example of why such functionality is needed.