PDA

View Full Version : Crawling Message

SEP123
06-03-2013, 06:17 AM
I have a TriCaster Studio and a TriCaster Broadcast. I am trying to set up a crawling message that will continually crawl across the bottom of the frame while I am playing a loop of JPEG files. It is like a news feed that we will update throughout the event. Is there a way to accomplish this using the text module?

SBowie
06-03-2013, 08:24 AM
The Edit Titles tab will let you render a crawl as an AVI, which you can play back live afterward.

joedemax
06-03-2013, 10:16 AM
If it needs to be updatable than consider LiveText (http://www.newtek.com/products/tricaster-software/tricaster-livetext.html). If you used the Edit Text tab it should be pretty familiar to you, however LiveText runs on an external computer and is brought in over the network. It's a great solution as you can have someone else work on the scrolls and CGs while you concentrate on switching the show.

SEP123
06-04-2013, 06:44 AM
AVI won't work since I need other graphics in the background.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try Live Text. I have the old version, not 2.0 but I hope it will still work.

Lee-AVP
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
The AVI that comes out of the title editor has alpha. Stack it on top of your program using one of the overlay/DSK channels.