PDA

View Full Version : 1-1 Zbrush training

adrian
05-30-2013, 02:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is 1-1 Zbrush training in the Brighton area and/or South East of England? Doing a Google search has come up with zilch. Although I'm going through the Ryan Kingslien course which is excellent I just feel I would improve much quicker with 1-1 training.

I really want to get up to speed with this program so I can incorporate it into my LW work :-)

bobakabob
05-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Any luck finding tuition? It would be good to see more LW/ZB discussion and works in progress on the forum. I use ZB mainly to develop and texture base models created in Lightwave. Love the app but it's easy to forget some of the workflow steps as ZB has its own unique logic. Learned it by keeping a notebook and researching as much as possible about basic features via Google. The Scott Spencer ZB character creation book is well worth investing in.

Surrealist.
06-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Skype is a good way. Share screens with some people you know who use Zbrush and are willing to give you some time. Perhaps if you are willing to pay that'd be a sure bet to find a willing subject and the internet would widen your search.

adrian
06-01-2013, 01:13 PM
No luck as yet - and yes, I am very willing to pay for tuition. I was hoping there would be some classes run locally but I guess not :-(