View Full Version : Daktronics All-Sport and LiveText

TBradford4466
05-28-2013, 11:45 AM
We are broadcasting Orlando Predators game
from Amway Center. The datalink works great
with the scoreboard with the exception of when
the clock gets below ten seconds the tens
column is blank. Is there a way to keep the
leading zero in? (looks like this on air: : 1)
I want it to look like this: (0:01). It does it
the first way whether I use the Dakclock or
Dakmins and Dakseconds. Thanks for any help

Tommy Bradford
WKMG Production Technician

VideoEng QA
05-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Tommy,

Thank you for creating this thread. I believe the issue you reported was resolved quite a while ago. Can you make sure that you're on the latest version of LiveText? The latest can always be downloaded from the NewTek registration site at:
http://register.newtek.com.

That should correct the issue, but if it does not, please reach out to us HERE ([email protected]), and we will get right back to you.

Thanks you,
Jeremy

TBradford4466
05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
The latest version of LiveText we are
are using is 2.1.

kanep
05-28-2013, 07:53 PM
The latest LiveText version is 2.12 and is available the account you registered LiveText with on reg.newtek.com

TBradford4466
06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
We are running version 2.12 of LiveText. We are using the DaktronicsCG to feed the LiveText. I would really like to know how to get the leading zeros from the clock on LiveText. If this has been addressed in the past, what is the solution to this problem?

imryh
06-12-2013, 11:52 AM
We have a similar issue. We are broadcasting a New England Revolution soccer game today, where the clock counts up from 0 (rather than down from 90:00:00).
The clock in Live Text appears as 0, 1, 2, etc. instead of 00:01, 00:02, 00:03, etc.

Has anyone figured out a resolution for this??
We really need to get this resolved ASAP!

Thank you.

VideoEng QA
06-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Tommy and Imry,

Thank you for your posts regarding the formatting of clock data in LiveText/DataLink. I have passed on this information to our engineers and will post a response here as soon as there is an update.
In the future, if you see problems such as this, our bug tracing system (see link below) can be an efficient way of getting this information to our engineers.

Thank you,
Jeremy Brosius

TBradford4466
06-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Has there been a patch to resolve the leading zeros problem for clock data? We are doing our final arena football game this Saturday. There is the possibility of ECHL Hockey
games this fall. Thank you for your assistance in resolving this problem.

Tommy Bradford