PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Fast With Presets!!!

Tony3d
05-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Ok, I have a real problem here, and now since Newtek dropped all phone support ( which really ticks me off to the point of looking seriously at Modo), I'm really stuck. I installed 11.5, and have been having trouble with my surface presets ever since. For some reason, I'm getting Built in, This user, and custom sections for my presets. whenever I double click a preset to save it to a library I previously created, it save to the general workspace. Now I can't categorize any surfaces. I really need this fixed. I'm running on a Mac Pro 12 core under OS 10.8.3. Any help would be great. I'm in the middle of a big job. Thanks. Damn you Newtek for dropping support.

Chuck
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Email to support (at) lightwave3d (dot) com or to lw-support (at) newtek (dot) com and give them your phone number and a convenient time to reach you, and you can get support by phone if needed. The new offices are being set up now, and I expect that phone support will be available as soon as the appropriate resources are in place; in the mean time the team has been working very hard to ensure that email support is fast and responsive. NewTek's apologies for the temporary inconvenience with being able to call in to the support services.

Tony3d
05-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks Chuck. I will do that as soon as I get a second. Can't understand what happens. My 11.03 works just fine.