PDA

View Full Version : Current LinkedIn Groups?

Spinland
05-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know of some new LinkedIn groups that Lightwavers frequent, or a way to contact the current administrators of the current ones?

In the case of "Professional LightWave Users" the admin is (was) Larry Schultz. In the case of "Lightwave 3D Visual FX and Game Professionals" the admin is someone named Kelly M. but any attempt to send a message from the group join panel results in an error. In both cases the groups are closed and new members have to be accepted in.

I've started expanding my use of that social media platform and it would be nice if I could hook up with active LW groups.

Many thanks in advance!

nickdigital
05-14-2013, 12:33 PM
In the case of "Lightwave 3D Visual FX and Game Professionals" the admin is someone named Kelly M. but any attempt to send a message from the group join panel results in an error.

That's probably Kelly "Kat" Myers, aka djlithium on this forum. Perhaps sending him a PM or emailing through Liberty3D would be the way to go?

Spinland
05-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Great, thanks for the tip! I'll do just that.

wesleycorgi
05-16-2013, 12:51 AM
I believe Kat started the second group because the first was plagued with a lot of LinkedIn spam. To help curve this, he made the newer group "gated."