PDA

View Full Version : Secondary output on tricaster 855

stuartbrewton
05-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Hello everyone- I have become used to our Tricaster 8000 with any of the 8 M/E busses available to be routed out to one of the outputs of the frame. unfortunately I am flying to the west coast and renting an 855 which I do not believe will allow me to similarly route an M/E for a secondary program feed. Aside from cutting 2 cameras as keys on the program output and running my screen content on program as the "clean feed" output, is there a better way to get two discrete outputs from the 855? this is a live show and I would rather do this with one M/E bus and one Program/Pst bus to control two discrete outputs.

StuartBrewton

kltv
05-12-2013, 12:54 AM
You could setup the AUX output to the FX bus. Then you can do a cuts-only switch directly to the AUX output by delegating the UTIL row to the FX bus. You have access to all the cameras and media players in the FX bus, but not the Virtual Inputs.

Kris

stuartbrewton
05-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Okay I thought that I would be able to so something of this nature, but I was hoping that I would have the ability to dissolve and fade on that output as well.

PIZAZZ
05-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Only if you rented an 8000 instead unfortunately. Or 2 855s.